Scrapalicious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Slowing Down ________________________________________________________________
I know, I have fallen off the daily blogging wagon, but am still trying for more regular updates!

Work this last week has been hectic, and add to that the digi course I teach once a term, which I thought was 21st and 28th turned out to be 14th and 21st...so was VERY unprepared! Luckily, I have only 2 students this term...both very lovely 40+ ladies who are an absolute pleasure to teach!

Other than that, not much has been happening this week! I did hear a lovely song on our local Christian radio station the other day...it is called "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman. It isn't a religious song, although he is a Christian singer/songwriter. This song was written for his youngest daughter. Not long after it was released, she was killed in a tragic accident when her teenage brother ran over her in their driveway. This little girl was 5 years old...

Hopefully I can get this thing to work...have a listen, it is a touching song.



Also, Ange commented that Feedblitz didn't appear to be working..but I can't seem to find anything wrong...so if anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know!

posted by Sharon at 8:09 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

Profile

Name:
Location: Figtree, New South Wales, Australia

Married to Michael and mum to two gorgeous children, who are the light of my life. I love to read, scrapbook and make cards. We are a Christian family and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I work as an accountant and help run my hubby's web design and hosting business.

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Links

  • Suspended In Time
  • Scrappybitz
  • My Gallery
  • MACdigiscrap Yahoo Group
  • Blogs I Visit

  • ~ Lee ~ { Blissful Pixel }
  • Angela - Angela's Abode
  • Karen Johnson Photography
  • Judy - Digital Scraps
  • Shez - Welcome Friends
  • Chris
  • Sue Jones
  • Chelle
  • Michael - Supreme Being
  • My Craft Store

    Store blinkie

    Archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • June 2007
  • November 2007
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next

    Powered By