Scrapalicious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Friday, May 30, 2008

Another One... ________________________________________________________________
Continuing on from yesterday, I am posting again! Even though no-one has yet checked to see if I have posted. Not that I blame anyone...it was safe to assume that me and blogging weren't getting along that well :-)

I am sad to say that the latest season of LOST is coming to an end *sniff*. What AM I going to do until next January?? It is really the only show on TV that I watch and I will miss it...and the suspense will kill me, because I am sure the last episode will, as usual, be a cliff-hanger!

This weekend I am off to a (paper) scrapbooking class (doing, not teaching), and that is about it, other than church. I really, really need to get my ebay shop up and running again, as I have been very slack since we moved! We have booked our holiday in Queensland for next January, now all I need to do is save the money to pay for it!

Oh, and I got a new camera today! While I LOVE our DSLR, sometimes it is just a pain in the bum to cart it around, so I bought a tiny little Fuji 'point and shoot'. But it does have 12 megapixels. Nice little unit it is too.

Ciao

posted by Sharon at 8:08 PM 4 comments

4 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

Profile

Name:
Location: Figtree, New South Wales, Australia

Married to Michael and mum to two gorgeous children, who are the light of my life. I love to read, scrapbook and make cards. We are a Christian family and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I work as an accountant and help run my hubby's web design and hosting business.

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Links

  • Suspended In Time
  • Scrappybitz
  • My Gallery
  • MACdigiscrap Yahoo Group
  • Blogs I Visit

  • ~ Lee ~ { Blissful Pixel }
  • Angela - Angela's Abode
  • Karen Johnson Photography
  • Judy - Digital Scraps
  • Shez - Welcome Friends
  • Chris
  • Sue Jones
  • Chelle
  • Michael - Supreme Being
  • My Craft Store

    Store blinkie

    Archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • June 2007
  • November 2007
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next

    Powered By