Scrapalicious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Itchy Scratchy..... ________________________________________________________________
Chicken Pox!!

Ok...as Maralyn has kindly pointed out, I've broken my New Year's resolution to post more to my blog BUT I have excuses!!!

1. I went back to work
2. We have chicken pox
3. I forgot

Ok...poor excuses I know, but I'm sticking to them! ROFL.

After over 3 weeks off work, I had to go back and face the music...and boy, I didn't like the song they were playing, lol. I enjoyed my time off with my darling (well sometimes) children that it broke my heart to go back to work. I had all these grand plans to clean house, scrap and relax and didn't do any of it! Just spent the time with my kids. I even told the better half that I wanted to sell our house and rent so I could stay home. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) the rest of the family weren't up for this..

Secondly, the week I go back to work, Ash and Adam tooted off to my parents for a holiday. A fun time was being had by all (3 year old tantrums aside) until Ash came down with chicken pox! She is a terrible patient and had mum pulling our her hair. We went and got them on Saturday and Ashleigh sure is feeling sad and sorry for herself, although very much on the mend. Another juggle with work - Michael has taken most of this week off, except today (which is me!). I am sure Adam will be next, as soon as Ash gets better. I guess mum will have to come and mind him when that happens.

Thirdly - yes, I forgot. Updating my blog never even entered into my head. Maybe I shouldn't have a blog if I am going to neglect it in this way. But I guess with may advancing years, lol (40 in 1 week and 5 days - how did I get so old???) the loss of memory was bound to start settling in any day now, he he.

Finally, another good reason for blogging today was that my lovely friend Sue decided to tag me. I have to list 5 cool things about me...but I'll be pushing it...so here goes....

1. I (used to) have a photographic memory, passing exams with minimal study
2. I just finished my CPA qualifications
3. I have been asked to teach a second digi scrapping course (woo hoo)
4. I have met HEAPS of my scrapping buddies in IRL and they are all great
5. Michael and I just started our own business

Boring aren't they? LOL. I'm not a very "cool" or "exciting" person, he he.

Ok, I now tag

Maralyn
Angela
Judy
Shez
Chelle

Sorry to the Macdigi girls I left off...nothing personal, but Lis was tagged by Sue as well....




posted by Sharon at 11:20 AM 5 comments

5 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

Profile

Name:
Location: Figtree, New South Wales, Australia

Married to Michael and mum to two gorgeous children, who are the light of my life. I love to read, scrapbook and make cards. We are a Christian family and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I work as an accountant and help run my hubby's web design and hosting business.

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Links

  • Suspended In Time
  • Scrappybitz
  • My Gallery
  • MACdigiscrap Yahoo Group
  • Blogs I Visit

  • ~ Lee ~ { Blissful Pixel }
  • Angela - Angela's Abode
  • Karen Johnson Photography
  • Judy - Digital Scraps
  • Shez - Welcome Friends
  • Chris
  • Sue Jones
  • Chelle
  • Michael - Supreme Being
  • My Craft Store

    Store blinkie

    Archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • June 2007
  • November 2007
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next

    Powered By