Scrapalicious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's Time... ________________________________________________________________
for an update!

But what to say? I think I must lead a pretty boring life because I never know what to write on this thing, lol.

Work has finally settled down, although I still wish I didn't have to go there every day - it bores me to tears, lol.

Yesterday we had some family portraits done as a fundraiser for the day
care centre. We could get three poses in the package, so we got a family one, one of the two kids together and the photographer talked us into one of just me and Michael. I don't think we have had photos together since our wedding! I hope they come out alright.

Today was church - Adam has decided that he no longer likes the creche and refuses to stay in there. This morning he went crazy, wouldn't sit still (well what do you expect from a 2 year old?) and kept running out into the foyer. Luckily they have a child proof
gate across the front door (must be due to all the errant 2 year olds...). Needless to say, I spent most of the service in the foyer!

Home at lunch time and back to cleaning out my hard drive.
I have run out of room and cannot download or save anything until I fix it. What a boring job that is. I had settled myself down to a night of scrapping last night when I started getting the "memory low" messages and to my horror (and Michael's!) discovered I only had 72mb left on the disk. So today has been a day of copying to the external and burning to DVD. I can think of better things to do.

I have two layouts done for my CT committment this month, but still have another 2 to go. Hopefully tomorrow if I can finish getting this hard drive sorted!

Anyway, here they are, using the lovely Sue Jone's "Lilacs for Lilach" kit. I just love this kit - not only because it is Sue's, but also because it is in my fave colour (yep, purple....)





posted by Sharon at 6:48 PM 4 comments

4 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

Profile

Name:
Location: Figtree, New South Wales, Australia

Married to Michael and mum to two gorgeous children, who are the light of my life. I love to read, scrapbook and make cards. We are a Christian family and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I work as an accountant and help run my hubby's web design and hosting business.

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Links

  • Suspended In Time
  • Scrappybitz
  • My Gallery
  • MACdigiscrap Yahoo Group
  • Blogs I Visit

  • ~ Lee ~ { Blissful Pixel }
  • Angela - Angela's Abode
  • Karen Johnson Photography
  • Judy - Digital Scraps
  • Shez - Welcome Friends
  • Chris
  • Sue Jones
  • Chelle
  • Michael - Supreme Being
  • My Craft Store

    Store blinkie

    Archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • June 2007
  • November 2007
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next

    Powered By