Scrapalicious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Monday, May 8, 2006

Where does all the time go? ________________________________________________________________
Oh where does all the time go? I never seem to have enough time to do everything I have to do, let along what I WANT to do.

Here is a quick wrap up of my week....

1. Ashleigh's doctor's appointment went well. He was pleased with the lipsuction of her cheek, but not so pleased with the mouth hitch. Although her mouth looks a bit better, it is still not perfect. He is leaving things settle for a year and then decide if we need to do some more work or wait a while longer.

2. Ashleigh's slumber party went well. I was sick with the flu and bad headache, which didn't go down too well with 7 screaming, yelling little girls, but all in all it was a good night. There were no fights, arguing or tears - so that must be a plus! It is her actual birthday this Friday, so she is itching to get her hands on her birthday presents. Aren't we mean parents making her wait a week after her party to give her the gifts?

3. I've made up with mum. I hate arguing with her, but we have very different ideas - and she doesn't like to be proven wrong (nor do I for that matter, lol). But at least we are talking again - I would hate for a silly argument to wreck our good relationship.

4. I am so disappointed that I didn't make the cut for the first round of the Ultimate Digiscrapper contest. I put so much hard work into my layout and it was as good as many that made it! Oh well. Such is life.

I will post some pics of the birthday party once I get around to downloading from the camera.

I have my CPA exam next Thursday, so I MUST MUST MUST do some study, so I guess all other activities will be off for the next week and a half, so please don't hold your breath waiting for another post from me :-).

Ashleigh is off to the local wildlife park on mother's day with her cousin, so that will at least give me some peace and quiet to study BUT it means she will miss church again this week, which I am not too happy about - but a sacrifice I was willing to make to get some study done...it is too expensive to fail as the enrolment fee for each exam is almost $700. Work pays only if I pass.

Anyway, have a nice week everyone - I'm off to unzip my new purchases :-)

posted by Sharon at 10:20 PM 6 comments

6 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

Profile

Name:
Location: Figtree, New South Wales, Australia

Married to Michael and mum to two gorgeous children, who are the light of my life. I love to read, scrapbook and make cards. We are a Christian family and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I work as an accountant and help run my hubby's web design and hosting business.

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Links

  • Suspended In Time
  • Scrappybitz
  • My Gallery
  • MACdigiscrap Yahoo Group
  • Blogs I Visit

  • ~ Lee ~ { Blissful Pixel }
  • Angela - Angela's Abode
  • Karen Johnson Photography
  • Judy - Digital Scraps
  • Shez - Welcome Friends
  • Chris
  • Sue Jones
  • Chelle
  • Michael - Supreme Being
  • My Craft Store

    Store blinkie

    Archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • June 2007
  • November 2007
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next

    Powered By