Scrapalicious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

This is unheard of ... ________________________________________________________________
Me posting to my blog in the middle of the week, LOL.

BUT...I'm bored...there is no-one around to chat to, can't be bothered cleaning my office, or doing the family budget. I'm trying to get inspired to my CT stuff for Sue, but even that is proving difficult! I've done 2 lo's, but not really happy with either...she has given me an absolutely GORGEOUS kit to work with, and I love it, but I can't seem to make it work for me :-(.

A funny thing happened tonight. Ashleigh loves to put on dancing concerts for us (which are very exciting, lol). Adam loves to copy Ashleigh in everything, right down to the colour ice block she is eating to the flavour of chips she has! So tonight, Ashleigh dresses herself up in one of her old dancing outfits, complete with make-up. Next thing we know, Adam comes out of her bedroom with her, with another of her old dancing costumes on AND make up. Poor Michael nearly had a heart attack, but I thought it was quite funny. Will have to post some photos soon.

Adam got sent home from day care today for having a green runny nose. He didn't appear sick, but with kids you never know sometimes...so off Michael went to the doctor with him, but there is nothing wrong. We had to get clearance off the doctor for him to go back to daycare tomorrow...being a working mum can be so stressful at times. We also found out today that Ashleigh's best friend has chicken pox...which Ashleigh hasn't had, so we've got a wait and see game for this now as well. Knowing my luck, I will have both kids down with it one after the other!! Hello MUM...are you busy???

Our new little bird is going well...he eats so much it isn't funny!! So different compared to the dear departed Elvis. I think the lady that sold him to us lied about his age and I think he was actually too young to come to us. I currently have Jessie sitting on my shoulder eating my hair.

Well, off to find something to do.....

posted by Sharon at 9:08 PM 9 comments

9 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

Profile

Name:
Location: Figtree, New South Wales, Australia

Married to Michael and mum to two gorgeous children, who are the light of my life. I love to read, scrapbook and make cards. We are a Christian family and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I work as an accountant and help run my hubby's web design and hosting business.

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Links

  • Suspended In Time
  • Scrappybitz
  • My Gallery
  • MACdigiscrap Yahoo Group
  • Blogs I Visit

  • ~ Lee ~ { Blissful Pixel }
  • Angela - Angela's Abode
  • Karen Johnson Photography
  • Judy - Digital Scraps
  • Shez - Welcome Friends
  • Chris
  • Sue Jones
  • Chelle
  • Michael - Supreme Being
  • My Craft Store

    Store blinkie

    Archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • June 2007
  • November 2007
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next

    Powered By