Scrapalicious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Thursday, April 27, 2006

About Time ________________________________________________________________
Well, I thought it was about time I put a post here :-). I tried to do it on the weekend, but blogger kept kicking me out, I lost the post a couple of times so I gave up.

Ashleigh's 2 weeks at nanna's house turned into only one week, and has created a lot of problems...there has been much unhappiness all round, but I won't go into that here.

On another note, things at home are pretty good. My little girl is fast becoming a big girl and will celebrate her 8th birthday in 2 weeks time, on 12th May. We are having her party a week early, on the 6th, because she wanted a sleep-over and we didn't want it to run into mother's day. I will have 6 little girls to take bowling, make dinner for and tell to be quiet all night!


Ashleigh's face is settling nicely after the operation, and goes back for her three months checkup next Friday. She is excited because after the appointment in Sydney I have promised to take her to Toys R Us so she can pick out something for her birthday. I already have other gifts for her, but we don't have toy stores as big as this near home, so I thought I would be a nice mummy and let her pick something out. I guess I will have to buy Adam something as well because he won't understand about birthdays, and that it isn't his, LOL.

I have absolutely NOTHING to report about my scrapping because I haven't done any, apart from six mini layouts that I used as inserts in some glass coasters for gifts. But the recipients were quite happy with them!





Last Sunday I had a lovely day - Michael was working and Ash was still away. My lovely friend Maralyn came for a visit, and we were going to do some scrapping related stuff together, but ended up just chatting, drinking cups of tea, updating her blog and having lunch. The day went so fast, but I really enjoyed the visit.

Hopefully I won't leave it quite so long until my next update!


posted by Sharon at 9:20 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

Profile

Name:
Location: Figtree, New South Wales, Australia

Married to Michael and mum to two gorgeous children, who are the light of my life. I love to read, scrapbook and make cards. We are a Christian family and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I work as an accountant and help run my hubby's web design and hosting business.

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Links

  • Suspended In Time
  • Scrappybitz
  • My Gallery
  • MACdigiscrap Yahoo Group
  • Blogs I Visit

  • ~ Lee ~ { Blissful Pixel }
  • Angela - Angela's Abode
  • Karen Johnson Photography
  • Judy - Digital Scraps
  • Shez - Welcome Friends
  • Chris
  • Sue Jones
  • Chelle
  • Michael - Supreme Being
  • My Craft Store

    Store blinkie

    Archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • June 2007
  • November 2007
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next

    Powered By