Scrapalicious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Friday, April 28, 2006

2 Days in a Row - Woo Hoo ________________________________________________________________
I know this is unusual for me, lol, but I just had to share. I made a VERY extravagant purchase today...and it wasn't even computer/scrapping related!!

I purchased four tickets for us all to go and see Disney on Ice in June. I could have got $25 tickets on opening night, and sat about half way between the front and the back - but did I? No!

This is the 5th year Disney on Ice has come to Wollongong. Michael and I took Ashleigh the first year and had reasonable seats and Ashleigh said "I wish we were sitting down there", pointing to the front because all of the characters came and spoke to the children there.

The second time just Ashleigh and I went, due to the cost, and we had better seats, but she still wanted to sit "there".

The last two times she has gone with her cousins, but told me it would have been better if she could sit down the front.

So, I decided "to hell with it". We aren't having a family holiday this year, after the expense of the last one and I purchased four VIP tickets which means we will be sitting in the 3rd row from the front. They were over $50 a ticket, and children were the same price as adults. I know it was an extravagance, but decided that it wouldn't do any harm to do it just once :-). Rock concert tickets cost a lot more than that!

I know that by sitting down the front the kids will feel like "part" of the show and hopefully hold Adam's attention for more than 5 minutes. I'm guessing that if we were watching it from miles away, it wouldn't seem that "real" to him and would get a bit bored. I'm hoping anyway!! He is such an active bugger I don't know how well he will sit there and watch. But all of his favourites are in it - Mickey Mouse, Toy Story and Nemo so hopefully it will be exciting for him!

posted by Sharon at 8:46 PM 4 comments

4 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

Profile

Name:
Location: Figtree, New South Wales, Australia

Married to Michael and mum to two gorgeous children, who are the light of my life. I love to read, scrapbook and make cards. We are a Christian family and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I work as an accountant and help run my hubby's web design and hosting business.

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Links

  • Suspended In Time
  • Scrappybitz
  • My Gallery
  • MACdigiscrap Yahoo Group
  • Blogs I Visit

  • ~ Lee ~ { Blissful Pixel }
  • Angela - Angela's Abode
  • Karen Johnson Photography
  • Judy - Digital Scraps
  • Shez - Welcome Friends
  • Chris
  • Sue Jones
  • Chelle
  • Michael - Supreme Being
  • My Craft Store

    Store blinkie

    Archives

  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • June 2007
  • November 2007
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Pickleberry Blog Ring

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next

    Powered By